Wide format printers and scanners
Mono laser printingcopying. Colour scanning.
2x paper roll feeders. Takes A0 or A1 paper rolls.
8.5″ LCD colour touchscreen
The MP W2401/MP W3601 provide the dream combination: affordable wide-format document production in a compact footprint. You can securely copy, scan, distribute and archive with one surprisingly compact unit. With their top-of-the-range optional colour scanner and speed of 6.4 A1 pages per minute (MP W3601), these devices offer productivity improvements for the busy office. You can process a variety of paper sizes from A4 up to A0: opt for the two roll configuration or the additional 250-sheet paper cassette (up to A3).
- Extremely compact design.
- Optional colour scanner with variety of standard features.
- Very easy to use – large LCD touch-panel.
- Latest security features fully incorporated.
- Superb productivity: 4.4/6.4 ppm (A1) and 2.4/3.4 ppm (A0).
Network (ethernet) + USB 2.0 connections
MPW2401 – Print speed (A1) 4.4 pages per minute
MPW3601 – Print speed (A1) 6.4 pages per minute
Colour Inkjet printer.
1x Paper feeder.
The Epson Stylus Pro 9700 is a high quality, super fast, four colour large format printer. It is engineered to deliver enhanced productivity and image quality for accurate reproduction of; architectural drawings and colour presentations, engineering plans, spatial data maps, and “attention-grabbing” point-of-sale displays.
A market leader in high quality large format printing, Epson incorporates many of its award-winning print technologies to deliver the world’s most advanced four colour large format printer.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Epson UltraChrome® Ink – with Vivid Magenta pigment ink technology
- Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head – with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Professional media handling – up to 44 inch wide
- Five (5) individual high capacity ink cartridges – (available in 150, 350 or 700 ml capacity)
- 1 minute 33 seconds – for an A1 print @ 720x720dpi, quality mode
- Automatic switching – of photo and matte black inks
- Automatic Ink Detection (AID) Technology
- 1440×1440 dpi maximum print resolution
|PRODUCT NAME:||Epson Stylus Pro 9700 – 44″ B0+ Wide Printer|
|SIZE||44 inch wide|
|INK MODE||4 Colour (5 inks onboard) Auto switching between Photo and Matte Black|
|Print Head||MicroPiezo TFP (Thin Film Piezo) Print Head|
|Automatic Head Alignment Technology|
|Nozzle Configuration||720 nozzles per colour|
|Automatic Nozzle Check Technology|
|Print Direction||Bi-directional printing, uni-directional printing|
|Maximum Resolution||720dpi x 1440dpi (1440dpi x 1440dpi for line drawing) with Epson Variable-sized Droplet Technology|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3.5pl|
|Ink Type||Epson UltraChrome® Ink with Vivid Magenta|
5 Colours pigment ink x 2 lines (C, VM, Y, PK, MK)
Auto switching between photo and matte black
|Ink Cartridge||Individual high capacity hot swappable ink cartridge|
|Ink Capacity||150ml, 350ml or 700ml|
|PRINTER SPEED A1 Size|
|Speed (360x360dpi)||0.72 minutes|
|Quality (720x720dpi)||1.33 minutes|
|Max Quality (720x1440dpi)||3.6 minutes|
Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32bit/64bit), Windows 7, MacOSX 10.3.9 or later, Linux*
* Non-standard driver, available for download from www.epson.com.au/prographics
|PAPER INPUT CAPABILITY|
|ROLL MEDIA||Single Roll||1 roll < 170mm / Outside diameter|
|Media width||254mm – 1118mm|
|Maximum Media thickness||0.08mm – 1.5mm|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPABILITY||Output bin, Rotary cutter blade, single roll system|
|PRINTING AREA (WIDTH)|
|Maximum paper width||
Roll Paper 406mm – 1118mm, 2 / 3 inch core
Cut Sheet 210mm – 1118mm
|CONSUMABLE PARTS||Cutter blade, maintenance tank|
|Colour||2.5 inch LCD screen|
|Size||320 x 200 pixels|
|ROLL DIMENSIONS||Core diameter 2″ or 3″, Max. Outside Diameter Ø 150mm|
|LANGUAGES||ESC / P2 Raster|
USB2.0 (Compatible with 1.1)
10Base-T 100 Base-TX
|VOLTAGE / CURRENT||100 – 120V / 220 – 240V|
|1864mm x 667mm x 1218mm|
|116kg (includes stand)|
Takes A0 or A1 paper rolls.
Print speed (A1) 1.33 pages per minute.
Colour Inkjet printer.
1x Paper feeder.
Creates sharp, accurate scans
The Ci 40 wide format scanner’s CIS imaging technology gives extremely sharp, finely resolved and geometrically accurate images that are especially suited to scanning technical documents. Its high 600 dpi optical resolution is more than enough for any technical large format scanning job. (The optimal scanning resolution for most technical documents is 200 to 400 dpi.)
A unique Advanced Single Roller Paper Transport (ASRPT) system comprising a single, large diameter precision ground roller with a dynamic spring mounted media guide mechanism maintains accurate document positioning as the document passes through the scanner.
The single large, slowly revolving roller introduces less error than the multiple smaller rollers found in all other large format scanners that must complete many revolutions per scan. This makes Ci series scanners the most accurate large format scanners in the SmartLF range.
ASRPT is combined with a bright bi-directional LED illumination system so that even folded documents scan sharply in focus and shadow free.
Images are scanned using 48-bits (color) or 16-bits (monochrome), with the best 24 and 8-bits selected as image data respectively.
- 600dpi optical with 9600dpi maximum resolution
- 40in image width – perfect for scanning
- A0/E-size documents
- NEW Includes SmartWorks EZ SCAN/COPY/
- EMAIL software
- Sharp, fine image detail – superb black & white capture
- CIS technology with extra long-life, instant-on, long life
- bi-directional LED illumination
- Convenient front document feed and exit for easy retrieval and minimal footprint
- High speed scans in monochrome and grayscale
- Scans media up to 0.012in (0.3mm/275gsm) – suits ALL technical documents
- On-site upgrade from monochrome to color and express color – via Email
- Fast, high quality scans from power-on, no warmup, no waiting!
- Easy connectivity via USB2 or Gigabit Ethernet
- Unique ISIS certified wide format
- EDM document capture ENERGY STAR® Qualified – powers down when idle