Wide format printers and scanners
- Extremely compact design.
- Optional colour scanner with variety of standard features.
- Very easy to use – large LCD touch-panel.
- Latest security features fully incorporated.
- Superb productivity: 4.4/6.4 ppm (A1) and 2.4/3.4 ppm (A0).
Epson Stylus 9700 Pro
A market leader in high quality large format printing, Epson incorporates many of its award-winning print technologies to deliver the world’s most advanced four colour large format printer.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Epson UltraChrome® Ink – with Vivid Magenta pigment ink technology
Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head – with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
Professional media handling – up to 44 inch wide
Five (5) individual high capacity ink cartridges – (available in 150, 350 or 700 ml capacity)
1 minute 33 seconds – for an A1 print @ 720x720dpi, quality mode
Automatic switching – of photo and matte black inks
Automatic Ink Detection (AID) Technology
1440x1440 dpi maximum print resolution
1.5mm thick media support – for high quality presentations and POS displays
Standard USB2.0 and Ethernet
Epson Stylus Pro 9700 - 44" B0+ Wide Printer
44 inch wide
4 Colour (5 inks onboard) Auto switching between Photo and Matte Black
MicroPiezo TFP (Thin Film Piezo) Print Head
Automatic Head Alignment Technology
720 nozzles per colour
Automatic Nozzle Check Technology
Bi-directional printing, uni-directional printing
720dpi x 1440dpi (1440dpi x 1440dpi for line drawing) with Epson Variable-sized Droplet Technology
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
Epson UltraChrome® Ink with Vivid Magenta
5 Colours pigment ink x 2 lines (C, VM, Y, PK, MK)
Auto switching between photo and matte black
Individual high capacity hot swappable ink cartridge
150ml, 350ml or 700ml
PRINTER SPEED A1 Size
Max Quality (720x1440dpi)
Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32bit/64bit), Windows 7, MacOSX 10.3.9 or later, Linux*
* Non-standard driver, available for download from www.epson.com.au/prographics
PAPER INPUT CAPABILITY
1 roll < 170mm / Outside diameter
254mm - 1118mm
Maximum Media thickness
0.08mm - 1.5mm
PAPER OUTPUT CAPABILITY
Output bin, Rotary cutter blade, single roll system
PRINTING AREA (WIDTH)
Maximum paper width
Roll Paper 406mm - 1118mm, 2 / 3 inch core
Cut Sheet 210mm - 1118mm
Cutter blade, maintenance tank
2.5 inch LCD screen
320 x 200 pixels
Core diameter 2" or 3", Max. Outside Diameter Ø 150mm
ESC / P2 Raster
USB2.0 (Compatible with 1.1)
10Base-T 100 Base-TX
VOLTAGE / CURRENT
100 - 120V / 220 - 240V
1864mm x 667mm x 1218mm
116kg (includes stand)
Colortrac SmartLF Ci 40
The Ci 40 wide format scanner’s CIS imaging technology gives extremely sharp, finely resolved and geometrically accurate images that are especially suited to scanning technical documents. Its high 600 dpi optical resolution is more than enough for any technical large format scanning job. (The optimal scanning resolution for most technical documents is 200 to 400 dpi.)
A unique Advanced Single Roller Paper Transport (ASRPT) system comprising a single, large diameter precision ground roller with a dynamic spring mounted media guide mechanism maintains accurate document positioning as the document passes through the scanner.
The single large, slowly revolving roller introduces less error than the multiple smaller rollers found in all other large format scanners that must complete many revolutions per scan. This makes Ci series scanners the most accurate large format scanners in the SmartLF range.
ASRPT is combined with a bright bi-directional LED illumination system so that even folded documents scan sharply in focus and shadow free.
Images are scanned using 48-bits (color) or 16-bits (monochrome), with the best 24 and 8-bits selected as image data respectively.
- 600dpi optical with 9600dpi maximum resolution
- 40in image width – perfect for scanning
- A0/E-size documents
- NEW Includes SmartWorks EZ SCAN/COPY/
- EMAIL software
- Sharp, fine image detail – superb black & white capture
- CIS technology with extra long-life, instant-on, long life
- bi-directional LED illumination
- Convenient front document feed and exit for easy retrieval and minimal footprint
- High speed scans in monochrome and grayscale
- Scans media up to 0.012in (0.3mm/275gsm) – suits ALL technical documents
- On-site upgrade from monochrome to color and express color – via Email
- Fast, high quality scans from power-on, no warmup, no waiting!
- Easy connectivity via USB2 or Gigabit Ethernet
- Unique ISIS certified wide format
- EDM document capture ENERGY STAR® Qualified – powers down when idle